Vehicle Camera safety solutions that reduce incidents and increase awareness.
Spillard’s range of solutions assists our customers in making work equipment and site vehicles as safe as possible for not only operators but also site operatives.
All vehicle safety cameras and equipment can be fitted to both old and new vehicles.
Camera Safety Systems
Spillards, founded in 1992 with a proactive approach to vehicle safety, their aim was to promote the awareness of and improve the safety of mobile plants through independent machine and site assessments, as well as the supply and installation of mobile safety products.
- Vehicle and work equipment visibility assessment mapping
- Site and mobile plant safety surveys
- Solution presentations and toolbox talks
- Service vehicle and product tagged database for system and management information
- Single point contact number for warranty, service, and upgrade issues
- Pre-Sales, Installation, Aftercare
- Whole-body vibration testing
Vehicle Safety Product Range
The range of solutions available offers a complete mobile plant safety package including:
- Vision – All Round Vision convex mirrors, Optronics CCTV systems
- Detection – PreView radar systems, VCAS ultrasonic systems
- Warning – Reverse alarms, All Round Alert safety lighting, and safety whips
- Restraint – Spillard rollover restraint seats and lap belts
- Control – Safestep access systems, Flight Systems, Fire extinguishers
All Round Vision at its Best:
360 Surrounding View Birds-Eye Camera System, eliminates vehicle blind spots to prevent accidents.
- Scalable field of view
- Horizon to horizon visibility
- Programmable image regions – even, off-set front back or left right
- Picture in picture – image regions can be placed on top of surround-view to provide additional image data, for example, rear-view image when reversing
- Helps improve drivers’ all-round awareness
- Helps to prevent damage to vehicles