Q Why Use Van Monkey?
A Visit ‘Why use Van Monkey‘ page.
Q Do I need to pay a deposit once I make my decision?
A Yes, we take £500 by internet banking transfer to reserve your vehicle & deal. This is then deducted from any further finance deposits etc.
Q What if the van is not what I wanted or I am not happy with my purchase?
A Van Monkey commits to ensure you receive a first class service in all instances and part of that is an accurate description of the vehicle you are buying. If for any reason this is not the case and you are unhappy with your decision we will take the vehicle back into our stock.
*£500 deposit will be retained by Van Monkey or transferred to another purchase plus any movement costs will be charged in addition.
Q What if I can’t find what I’m looking for?
A At Van Monkey we commit to doing the work on your behalf when it comes to sourcing the best vehicle solution for your business however we are realistic and if we can’t deliver on this commitment we will provide a fast turnaround on the decision (generally 24 hours unless otherwise stated).
Q Do you take credit cards for full payment of the vehicle(s)?
A No, but we do however accept Bank Transfer.
Q Can I part exchange my current vehicle?
A Yes, part exchanges are available on all vehicles. Please see our how to buy & part exchange website sections for more details on part exchanges and vehicle appraisals.
Q Can you deliver to me?
A Yes, we deliver nationwide (UK mainland) free of charge.
- Whether your requirement be New or Used vehicles pick up the phone and ring our Sales Hotline or alternatively drop an email to email@example.com.
- We commit to handling your enquiry and coming back with the best possible solution for your business within 24 hours (unless otherwise stated).
- If the offer is acceptable we will process your order and submit your details to our finance partners for credit decision (if applicable)
- At the point of order we will send you an order confirmation (for you to sign) and take a £500 deposit payment via Bank Transfer.
- Within 24 hours of the order being placed we will agree a delivery date for the vehicle
- Cleared funding are required prior to delivery of the vehicle and we generally request this 48 hours prior to the delivery date (either from the finance company or yourself)
- Once a vehicle is delivered and you are happy with the condition etc. we will ask you to sign an official delivery note.
- 48 hours following delivery you will receive a phone call to ensure you are happy with your purchase and that everything was taken care of to your satisfaction.
If you are Part Exchanging a vehicle
Please state this at the point of enquiry with the following detail:
- Vehicle registration number & Registration date
- Model and Make
- MoT expiry
- 3 to 4 good quality images of the interior and exterior of the vehicle
At the point of delivery of your new vehicle.
- Ensure all documents for the part exchange are present
- V5 logbook
- MoT certificate
- Service History
- Ensure vehicle handbook, service/warranty book are present
- Ensure spare keys are present
- Please empty the load area completely unless otherwise agreed
- Please empty the vehicle of personal belongings etc
- It is important that the condition of the vehicle is as previously stated and appraised. If this is not the case our driver will be instructed not to hand over your new vehicle until resolved
If you are in the market for a new commercial vehicle you will have lots of industry jargon thrown at you, especially when it comes to used vehicle condition. It is important that you know how your part exchange or even the vehicle you are buying fits with the condition explained.