Van Telematic Systems are fast-growing in the market and are a vital part of the equipment to your fleet vehicles. It is no secret that healthy vehicles stay on the road longer.
When you keep track of the location of your vehicles, mileage did and field employees’ driving behavior, you know for sure that all your vehicles are performing at maximum efficiency and being properly maintained.
The hardwired device is completely hidden from view following professional installation which typically takes between 30-40 minutes
Simply attached the devices 2 wires to your vehicle battery and access telematics data in minutes
Plug & Play
An OBD unit for self install, ideal for those who may require a simple and fast way to switch trackers between vehicles
Track Your Fleet Anywhere, Anytime
Providing companies with a range of solutions, from vehicle tracking to complete mobile workforce solutions, including job dispatch, navigation, and, fuel monitoring.
Accurate GPS tracking for your trailers, powered assets and plant machinery
Ideal for businesses where multiple drivers share the same vehicle. Driver ID requires the driver to authenticate themselves before the journey begins & ensures the trip information & analytics are always associated with the right driver
Thatcham Category 5
The highest specification of stolen vehicle tracking for your most valuable assets. Supplied with discreet Automatic Driver Recognition tags (ADR) connected to 24/7/365 monitoring centre, auto immobilisation if no tag present and real-time alerts into the appropriate Police control room in the event of theft
Vehicle Tracking Features
- Live vehicle tracking with integration to Google maps
- Colour coded routes to show speed throughout the journey
- Automated mileage/timesheet reports for individual drivers including start and finish times, arrival and departures times
- Driver behaviour analysis reporting on speed, harsh acceleration and harsh braking enabling improvements to reduce road risk and reduce fuel consumption
- Consolidated reports by group of drivers or group of vehicles for fleet managers